A downloadable game for Windows
** I want you all to know that the version that is up for sale is the Alpha Version. It does have some bugs, and a lot has been fixed and changed sense. We hope to have this new patch available soon.**
Trysaria is an adventure game that features retro graphics and traditional RPG mechanics as seen in games from the Super Nintendo era.
The game's story will invite you to explore the sprawling and mysterious eponymous world of Trysaria where you will battle fierce and deadly monsters for rare treasures and lend a hand to the struggling citizens of the vibrant cities and plains across the world. If you get tired of being a Hero you can always go to an inn and gamble your gold (and time) away or just relax and eat a hot meal.
Everything you do in Trysaria has an affect on your character; you decide how your character progresses! Do you want to become an expert lumberjack? A carpenter? Or would you rather brave dark and dangerous mines for the largest gold ores you can find? Everything you do will make you stronger, but be warned – not every life is the same as the one before! Your character might grow in ways that surprise you.
- Single player
- Customize your hero with an array of various weapon and item combinations.
- Beautiful retro pixel-art and animations.
- Emotive music and ambient sounds breath life into the world.
- Brave dangerous dungeons for rare treasures and gold.
- Fight “Notorious Beasts” that only appear at set times! Can you find and defeat them?
- Challenging quests for epic adventures.
- Full controller support
Official Manual / Wiki
Alcohol Reference, Fantasy Violence, Mild Language
*Trysaria is unfinished and is still in development, this is a early access phase and we will be working as hard as we can to push out weekely to monthly updates.*
- OS: Windows XP
- Processor: 2.0 Ghz or faster
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 9 (or later) Compatible Card
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 200 MB available space (For now).
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $10 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files: