Trysaria 1.5.0 Complete patch notes
Time to chop, chop, chop Trysarians! Cooking is officially coming to Trysaria via Patch 1.5.0. At our Camp Site areas, you'll be able to take up the pot and whip up some gruel with a fine hand. As you traverse the land, you'll notice cooking pots in these sites. Simply walk up to one and interact with it! You're practically a chef already!
Cooking is planned to expand over time following this initial release, keep an eye out for further deets!
Yer sword doesn't forge itself, does it? Smithing is officially coming to Trysaria! It's time to put weapon-crafting in your own hands, Trysarians.
When you step into a Blacksmith or Weapons Shop, you'll now be able to use the Forge to slam raw materials into Ingots. Each Forge must be fueled with either Logs or Coal. The fueling type will depend on the Forge you choose to use.
Importantly, you'll now have to gather Ore from Mine Stones! That's right, time to crack out a pick and bring home the minerals! Utilizing these Ores at the Forge will allow you to smelt them into Ingots, which you now use at the trusty Anvil to hammer into a blade! Of course, not any old Anvil will do for any type of weapon.
Say your anvil is carefully made from chiseled rock? You can make Stone and Bronze weapons. But if your anvil is made of toughened Iron, then you'll be able to forge Stone, Bronze, and Iron!
NOTE: Stone weapons do not require a forge. Only an anvil is needed.
- Added Basic cooking- You can now cook some food at Cooking Pots.
- Added cooked forms of select food.
- Added the function to use Forges to craft Ingots and Clay Molds.
- Added a Stone Anvil to the weapon shop in Red Rock Village. This can be used to craft your own weapons.
- Arrow Stacks and Explosive Clusters are now stackable.
- Chickens now have a chance to drop chicken legs on death.
- Chickens now have a chance to drop white and brown eggs.
- Added Boiled Eggs.
- Increased the chance of being able to buy a Raw Ham in the Red Rock Village shop.
- All Tree's have a chance to drop an extra Log.
- Bees have been reworked, now only attack Once before dying, but have a higher chance to deal a lot more damage.
- Lighting now starts a spreading fire.
- Reworked some graphics.
- Reduced the duration of Nausa.
- Reworked mob spawners.
- Added Bat Swarms and Muddy Arrow Slimes.
- Adjusted Cave Bats Knockback.
- Mob Balancing for Muddy Pits, Thylaic Caves, Dirva areas, Creda Valley and Red Rock Regions.
- Added a stone temple to the world, these temples can be found around the world.
- Traps can now be found in some dungeons.
- Select Projectiles can now be deflected by shields.
- Rats have been added to the world of Trysaria.
- Added Wooden Mimic Chest to the world of Trysaria.
- EXP / Level up balancing.
- Reworked indoor Darkness System.
- Reworked Save and Load System.
- Added notifications to chest and some items when picked up.
- Added Flash Effect when talking man on the beach.
- Fixed a bug where picking up a black full heart would show a Pink heart.
- Fixed a bug where the title screen music would play on top of the last music played when returning to the title screen from the in the game menu.
- Fixed a bug when closing the repair shop a selected item could also become equip.
- Fixed a bug in Thylaic Caves where the fish would swim all over the ground.
- Fixed a bug where health would be higher than the max health on the stats screen and on the bar when leveling.
- Fixed a bug when trying to buy an empty spot on the shop, would cause the game to crash.
- Fixed a bug when items are equipped the A or B image would draw under the item.
- Fixed a bug when eating various items, the wrong animation would play.
- Fixed a bug where the wrong portrait was displayed during the main storyline.
- Fixed a bug when the player has the Nausa Status Effect, the player's speed would not set back to the normal speed when Nausa was removed.
- Fixed a bug when eating monster parts, the game would crash instead of removing the item.
- Fixed a bug where the weapon shop would draw two sets of item worth numbers on top of each other.
- Fixed a bug where the text on the Orcea Bridge Sign would not display correctly.
- Fixed a bug where shields would not get removed from your inventory when the durability hit 0.
- Fixed a bug where Explosive Pouch stone chest, would not show a locked image.
- Fixed a bug where Explosive Pouch stone chest, would set Explosive Pouch amount to 0.
- Fixed a bug where some wall colliders were out to far in the muddy pits
- Fixed a bug where the Slime Queen Crown amount would set to 0.
- Fixed a bug in the Reeth Slime Queen Quest Line, where the answer options would display wrong.
- Fixed a bug where Reeth would skip a line of text.
- Fixed a bug where the fall effect, would not display correctly.
- Fixed a bug that caused two-handed weapons to have to be equipped to change to a single-handed item.
- Game Freezes at random. (In Testing)(Testing has been done on a few different machines and have not found or had any freezes)
- The music stops playing at random times, to fix this try and get to an area that triggers a new song, like Red Rock Village or the Thylaic Caves, etc.
- Equipping a One-handed Item sometimes causes an item in the left or right hand to be removed. (In Testing)
- Wiki link is disabled in-game. (Engine Bug)(Might be a false positive.) Use the Direct Link instead. https://trysaria.gamepedia.com/Trysaria_Wiki
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.